Ten Things (and more) You Can Do….
1. Become a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
6. Sign up to attend an orientation
Contact Leslie Fields at 415-473-6418 or email@example.com
2. Hold a drive at your work, church, or school to help stock our Community Resource Center with supplies, clothes, diapers and toys for foster families
7. Learn more about Big Brothers/Big Sisters
(about half the children waiting for a mentor are foster kids)
3. Enlist your company to underwrite special activities for foster youth or opportunity fund grants
8. Share our website and Facebook page with others
4. Volunteer with us*
9. Support AdvoKids www.advokids.org
5. Donate your special talents to MFCA operations,
like grant writing or web design Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Raise awareness of the needs of foster kids by inviting a speaker from one of the organizations represented above to a work or church gathering
* Due to confidentiality laws, MFCA cannot connect volunteers directly with foster children. Volunteer opportunities center around our fundraising and community events, and our Community Resource Center. Please email us for more information.